Crypto signals are a set of instructions sent by a signal provider to a person or a group of traders, telling:
- which cryptocurrency to buy;
- for what price to buy;
- what are the sell targets;
- and what price to set the stop loss at.
The signal provider is responsible for researching these trade ideas and informing which of them are more likely to make a worthwhile investment return.
A crypto signal usually contains the following information:
- Which cryptocurrency to buy: the signal will inform the specific cryptocurrency that should be bought.
- Purchase price: the signal will inform the price you should buy the cryptocurrency at.
- Target sales price: the signal will inform the price you should sell the cryptocurrency in order to make a profit.
- Stop losses: the signal will provide what prices one should use to exit your position and reduce losses.
How to receive crypto signals
There are some ways to receiving crypto signals from its providers, but certainly Telegram is the most popular channel for traders.
Telegram has some unique features that set it apart from others messaging apps, namely the bot functionality. You can program Telegram bots to manage messages automatically and members can interact with these bots by sending commanding messages in the group environments.
Telegram bots can also be used to issue crypto calls that allows users to place a trade automatically without needing to get on to a cryptocurrency exchange. You can place all your trades with the click of a button as long as the right permission have configured.
Types of crypto signals providers
There are diverse kinds of crypto signals providers, and you must know exactly what they are in order to begin to negotiate your crypto signals.
Those groups in which providers offers its services for free are the free crypto signals. They may be usable for saving funds, but do not have the same accuracy rate than the paid crypto signals groups.
Furthermore, a majority of these free crypto signal providers require you to open a crypto trading account with their private broker, trading platform or agent.
Paid crypto signals groups are those that requires you to pay a specified amount to the cryptocurrency trading provider.
Within those groups you can get all premium signals, for instance Binance signals. This is the kind of group where the provider must actually show the value you paid for by delivering signals that deliver a profit.
If a provider fails to do so, then they may be at risk that members will not renew their premium membership for the following month.
Fat Pig Signals is the crypto signal provider for those who need to analyze the latest crypto signals. They offer affordable and accurate crypto trading reports with expert technical analysis and crypto trading strategies.
Automated crypto signals consist of computerized bots of technology that create automated trading signals.
It tracks and assesses the market flow and the hardships of the cryptocurrency. Because the human feelings do not affect it, such algorithms can deliver reliable and precise information.
An experienced market expert or analyst is tasked with projecting crypto trading signals with the help of a skilled crypto trading professional. They rely entirely on human intelligence.
Pros of Crypto Signals
They are profitable
The biggest advantage of crypto signal providers is that if they do what they promise, then they can be very profitable. Even if there are no stories of millionaires emerging from these groups, they can be a terrific way to earn an extra $1,000 per month. Thus, you only get the amount of profit that your provider gets as well.
You do not need to research anything
Another advantage of using a crypto signal provider is the huge time savings.
Instead of spending hours looking at charts or conducting researches, you can pay someone else to do it. As long as the return is greater than the amount spent to be part of the group, it is more than worth it.
Great learning opportunity
You are likely getting to learn from people who are better at spotting profitable businesses than you.
Since many providers do technical analysis detailing the logic behind each signal, you can read and try to apply the teachings to yourself. Gradually you will become better at detecting trades to a level where you may no longer need a signal provider.
Fat Pig Signals
Fat Pig Signals is an extremely popular signal trading crypto Telegram group. They provide crypto trading signals for Bitcoin and other key cryptocurrencies. It is managed by an experienced team of traders.
As with most paid crypto signal providers, Fat Pig Signals also features a free Telegram group and one reserved for VIP users.
Additional key features provided by Fat Pig Signals are:
- A free telegram channel, which delivers relevant market reports and a pick of signals from the VIP channel;
- It has gathered an user base upwards of 25,000 subscribers;
- The paid VIP Telegram channel gives a more tailored service. Every crypto signal is thoroughly scrutinized by a number of technical metrics. Therefore, Fat Pig Signals is a top choice for those seeking detailed and personalized analysis. In sum, about which market position should be taken and when;
- Fat Pig Signals supplies short-, medium- and long-term crypto signals. It has established a record of over 75% precision out of all its amount.
Leave your comment about this blogpost and we are available to solve your questions.